Become a Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
Join our family and become a Craftsbury Farmers Market vendor with other local producers of fresh & prepared food, crafts, and art on the Craftsbury Common, VT green. Just $75 for the season (Saturdays) beginning May 27th through October 7th.
Building on our successful 2016 season, we will have more vendors (over twenty), more products, more entertainment, more special events and more promotions to have an even more successful 2017 season.
Seasoned and budding farmers, added-value / specialty food producers, artisans and artists are welcome at the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market. Our 2017 season is May 27 – October 7 on the green at Craftsbury Common, VT. Markets are every Saturday, rain or shine, 10 AM – 1 PM.
Great Reasons to Become a
Craftsbury Farmers’ Market Vendor
- Located on one of Vermont most stunning town greens, Craftsbury Common, with lush green grass, lots of room for children, entertainers, special exhibits, events and pastoral views.
- Adjacent to Sterling College campus, Vermont’s award-winning sustainable agricultural college.
- Lots of room for expansion on the Craftsbury Common green. No crowding here.
- The population of the Craftsbury area swells in the summer with visitors eager to experience Vermont.
- An enthusiastic, committed and experienced Steering Committee manages the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market with help from several committees. They are gearing up for our best season ever with more entertainment, more vendors, more products, more special events and more promotions. Among the entertainment being planned are performances by Jon Gailmor, Circus Smirkus and Bread N Puppet.
- Special events such as “Celebrate the Blueberry Festival” & “Plein Air Paint the Common” are being planned.
- Vendor-friendly market guidelines with seasonal & day vendor opportunities available.
- All full-season vendors get a FREE online listing (photos, contact information, bio / description, links to website, social media…).
- Craftsbury Farmers’ Market is promoted with intense use of CFM’s Facebook page, area Front Porch Forums, posters, and online / offline event calendars.
- Statewide marketing through our membership in the Vermont Farmers’ Market Association / VTFMA.
Got a great recipe from Grandma?
Already have a great product to offer?
Ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Do friends say “People will buy your ____”?
Want to get out of the house every Saturday?
Products we would love to add to the Craftsbury Farmers’ Market
- artisan cheeses
- pasture raised lamb & poultry: duck, turkey
- butter, especially cultured, sour cream / créme fraîche
- sausage, pepperoni
- fermented food such as kimchi and sauerkraut
- duck / quail eggs
- specialty maple products: sap water, soda, bourbon barrel-aged syrup
- birch syrup
- meat pies / pot pies, 1-2 servings each: beef, chicken, pork, lamb
- essential oils / botanicals / dry herbal tea
- artisan bread / wood-fired pizza
- specialty oils/vinegars
- hummus, pesto, aioli
- salsa, catsup, mustard, relish, hot sauce, horseradish, marinades
- confections: fudge / candies / chocolates / maple cream / brittles
- popcorn kernels & fresh-popped / kettle corn
- herbal tea, cider, wine, beer, fresh-roasted coffee beans, root beer
- crafts / wood products / jewelry & beads / baskets / leather products / pottery / glassware
- art work / photography